My Personal Healing Testimony : Focus On Your True Identity In Christ

 


So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. 2 Corinthians 4:18 

How true the verse is . I had the opportunity to apply this scripture at a time I was experiencing the most excruciating pain and symptom. Here is my personal testimony. 

I know for a fact by the stripes of Jesus I am already Healed , but in the natural I was standing against severe stomach pain vomiting and diarrhea, 2 days now the worse was last night . 

The pain was so bad it was unbearable.. I called out to my very present Helper (The Holy Spirit ) to help me . Well almost instantly while lying down I felt led to literally LET GO , don’t try to fight against pain , just let go , and FOCUS my attention that I am seated with Christ in the Heavenly Realm FAR above this pain and symptoms while praying in the Spirit. I Imagined I was seated with Christ at the Throne of God with my feet dangling and the storm of these symptoms and pain was underneath my feet , and that  I was just as happy as I can be laughing and talking to Jesus . Then I feel asleep!!! 

I mean how could I fall asleep 💤 in such excruciating pain ?  To the logical mind it does not make any sense . Well I did feel and woke up to a barely there discomfort . 

What happened ? I was focusing on the REAL me in the Spirit, My True Identity In Christ . The Real you and me does not have pain , sickness, vomiting, diarrhea, infertility, barrenness . We are are Complete in Christ NOW ! Not later . Anyway back to my testimony I was focused on my True Identity which is perfect and complete in Christ. Now the morning I am  free of pain I am resting and drinking plenty of fluids in the natural recovering from all that . 

The question is How could that be possible? How could I have such horrible symptoms in my body , but was yet totally disconnected from all physical symptoms while focusing on the unseen realm in the Spirit? I have witnessed this for myself . 

Walk in the Spirit & you shall not satisfy the lust of the flesh . Galatians 5:16 

We have a choice dear brothers and sisters to focus on the negative in natural realm OR focus on Who we are and Where we are in the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 4:18 “So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.”

Ephesians 2:6 “And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus” 

We have a choice . The more we focus on our True Identity in Christ , the more our physical body will have to bow down to what is TRUE in the Spirit. 

So whatever negative situation you maybe facing in the natural know that it temporary. Instead choose to focus on the Truth in the Spiritual Realm In Christ which is Eternal. As you do so , you will soon see the temporary physical realm must bow down to the “TRUTH “ in the Spirit by the Word of God . I pray my testimony blesses someone .

Comments

Popular Posts