I Declare You Have Conceived & Are Pregnant Now In Jesus Name!

 I got GREAT news to share with you TODAY.

I declare and decree through Christ Jesus you HAVE conceived and are PREGNANT NOW! forget about trying to conceive in the future you are PREGNANT NOW !! 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥If you receive this Word I am declaring then Declare  BELOW .

“I Have conceived and I AM pregnant NOW  In Jesus Name!💥🤰🏻💥🤰🏽💥💕💥

🛑 DO NOT lean on your own understanding, and say .... How can I be pregnant NOW ? 

I did not have sex yet 🤷🏽‍♀️

I am not ovulating 🤷🏻‍♀️

I just had a period 🤷🏽‍♀️

I am on my period 🤷🏻‍♀️, 

💥If you are FOCUSED on these things Forget it it won’t work for you Because you are leaning on your understanding and questioning God that He can’t bypass the natural realm , that He is Not “Big Even To Do The Impossible. “

So FORGET time, the calendar and what your body is saying . The things of the Kingdom of God it is not governed by the natural realm . 

✝️Mark 9:23 All things are possible to him who believes. “

✝️1 John 5: 14-15 14Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.  15And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him . 💥Now visualize your pregnancy, your baby , your pregnancy, play that scene over and over again thanking God for your pregnancy This not  to make it happen , but because it already has happen in the Spirit.

I HAVE BROUGHT EACH OF YOU BEFORE GOD In the SPIRIT VISUALIZING EACH OF YOU SMILING WITH YOUR POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST IN YOUR HANDS.IT IS DONE!!! Congratulations! 🎉

It is your choice to believe or not , or allow your human reasoning to make u miss out of this declaration.

Leave the details : To Father God In YOU . His Job is to deal with the HOWs & The Detail. Our job is just to trust Him.

Don’t focus on the journey to pregnancy. Only focus on the “ End Result” Your viable full term pregnancy. 

Congratulations On Your Pregnancy It Is Done !

🎉🎈🎊🎉🎈🎊🎉🎈🎊🎉🎈🎊🎉🎈🎊

Comments

Popular Posts