Are You Being Harassed By Negative Thoughts That You Will Never Conceive ?

Good day blessed fruitful daughters of God the Most High. While I was mediating on the word this morning the Lord revealed that whatever we are focusing on is magnified . If you are focusing on negative thoughts of challenges in your fertility you pretty much are getting more of the same challenges. The Lord tells us in the book of Proverbs “As a man thinks in his heart so is he . 

Instead the Lord tells us in His Word in Philippians 4:8 “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honourable, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.”

So mommies STOP 🛑 thinking of the worst .

Do you find yourself asking the following questions? 

“ Will I ever be pregnant? “

“ Will I ever carry my baby to full term ? 

   “ Is my husband cheating on me with another woman in hopes of getting her pregnant?“

“ Will my husband leave me for another woman ?”

“Will people and society ever stop mocking me ?”

“What Is wrong with me ? “

“Will I ever have my own baby shower?

“Has God forgotten about me ? “

“ Will God’s Word ever manifest in my life ?”

Does God really care about me and what I am going through ?” 

Why me ? Why me ? Why me ? Why me 😭😭

STOP 🛑 Reject these Thoughts !! They are NOT from God. These thoughts are from the pit of hell. 

The Lord told us in the above scripture to think about whatever is of good report , lovely and praise worthy . 

Think And Meditate On THE TRUTH...

Exodus 23:26

And  none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span.

Also ...

So think about hubby admiring you , his pregnant wife , kissing your baby bump , how you will nurse your babies, watching your baby/babies  sleeping in their bassinet or cribs.  think on these things . ❤️

Comments

Popular Posts